DG




"Wear your heart on your sleeve."

Does this mean I have to cut my chest and pull off my heart and put it on my sleeves?
Na-ah. That's too morbid my friend.

It simply means, be real. Kung anong nasa puso mo, ilabas mo. Wag mong itago. Wear your heart on your sleeve.

As I do the blogging one more time, I planned to hide my heart again inside my chest. You know, yung walang makakaalam, walang makakakita, walang makakarining.

I tried. But, I failed.

It’s not that easy you know. I guess I’m really wearing it on my sleeve and getting it back in my chest is a struggle for a lifetime. It finds its way out.

I stopped blogging and bid goodbye to my dear friend Journo because I realized I’ve been so emotional and cranky. But at one corner, I realized that it is the language of my soul. And it will always be. I write to pour out. And I do it in a not-so-direct way, and that is why I guess, I sound so emotional and accused for being melodramatic.

Again, I am wearing my heart on my sleeve. And I believe, we all do. It’s just that we have different styles. Mine is just a little bit rude and obscure, but at the end of the day, it is still my heart.

Just in case you came here and you don’t like what you’re reading, feel free to click ‘Alt-F4’ or change the URL above. And I say this with all humility and apologetic voice.


In this cave of mine, in this tiny part of the cyber world, I only write to express and not to impress. So please, bear with me.


Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment